A wide variety of diets allow you to choose the optimal duration, effectiveness and health impact. It usually takes years to find your favorite diet because you have to go through many similar options and you will be disappointed as a result.
We draw your attention to a diet called Favorite, which thanks to its very high performance has managed to win the hearts and stomachs of many women. With the favorite diet, you can lose 2 centimeters in volume and lose up to 5 kg of excess weight in just a week, and not just due to the withdrawal of fluids from the body. This is made easier by a very hard, hungry, but effective diet put together by modern nutritionists.
The essence of the diet Favorite rules and benefits
This express diet is based on a hungry and limited diet that is spread over just one week and allows you to lose almost a kilogram every day. In the first 3 days, excess fluid is removed from the cells of the body, and then the body begins to cleanse itself of toxins, radicals, suspensions and metal salts, toxins and decay products. At the end of the diet, the fat layer will begin to burn, which will allow you to shed an additional few inches of your volume.
This wonderful effect is achieved thanks to mono food. Each day of the program is a mono diet of a specific set of foods. Therefore, products from different days cannot be mixed together. That is, the main principles of nutrition: monotonous and separate nutrition.
The scheme of the diet is as follows: One day with fruits and berries, one with vegetables and herbs, one with healthy proteins and another 3 days remain pure drinking. The last day of the diet combines several foods and is a kind of exit from the program.
Favorite diet rules:
- The daily routine is strictly adhered to. It is forbidden to add other products to the set menu.
- In the event of a problem, you should start the diet again.
- Overeating, nocturnal overeating and indulgences on public holidays are strictly prohibited.
- At least 4-5 snacks should be consumed per day, while the last time we can eat 3 hours before bed.
- It is imperative to adhere to a drinking regime, since the diet is very hungry and the stomach volume should be at least filled with a useful fluid.
- Before starting the diet, it is necessary to consult your doctor, as the program has many contraindications and limitations for people in poor health.
- For the duration of the diet, you should refrain from physical activity, weight lifting and sport, and also reduce the possibility of psychological stress (it would be ideal if you rested calmly and passively on vacation).
- It is forbidden to exceed the duration of the diet, and you can repeat the course only six months later.
- During the diet, you should definitely take vitamin-mineral complexes, macro and micro elements, other energy supplements and amino acids.
- If you feel unwell or unwell, the diet should be stopped immediately and a doctor should be consulted.
Benefits of the Favorite Diet:
- The stomach volume is significantly reduced, which means that in the future it will be possible to be satisfied with small portions and, accordingly, to consume fewer calories.
- Low calorie and restrictive diet allows you not only to lose excess weight (as with most other methods), but also to lose fat while dieting.
- The body is qualitatively cleansed of all harmful components, toxins, poisons and carcinogens.
- the level of cholesterol in the blood decreases; The
- metabolism is accelerated to the maximum, which contributes to a faster and better assimilation of the products.
- Due to the consumption of a large amount of fiber and the cleansing of the gastrointestinal tract from toxins, digestion improves, stool problems (constipation, diarrhea) disappear;
- There is a complex enrichment of the body that has a positive effect on the body's defenses.
- the hydro-lipid and water-salt balance is normalized;
- The effectiveness of the diet is undeniable - in a week you are guaranteed to lose about 5 kg, which reduces the volume by 2 or more centimeters.
- The diet is quite operational, so you can clean up your figure quickly before the bathing season, an upcoming vacation, or for a new wardrobe.
- Mono diet programs are suitable for working people, as these products can always be conveniently taken with meals during the day.
- All dietary ingredients are easy to find on store shelves at a reasonable cost, with minimal preparation time and effort.
A range of products for your favorite diet, menu functions and an example
As we have already found out, each day of the diet consists of certain foods, the list of which cannot be changed or added.
Let's see which ingredients we need for the whole week of the diet:
- Vegetables and herbs in steam, cooking, cheese, braised and grilled form (especially on green vegetables);
- Dressings - tomato paste, lemon juice, vegetable oil (olives, flax, sesame seeds), soy sauce, lean unsweetened yogurt;
- Fruits, except high-calorie and sweet (except persimmons, grapes, dried fruits, bananas, dates, mangoes, figs, melons);
- sour and sweet and sour berries;
- low-fat fermented milk drinks (kefir, bifidok, fermented baking milk, lean cottage cheese, natural unsweetened yogurt);
- skinless poultry meat in boiled, steamed and steamed form;
- chicken and quail eggs;
- lean sea fish and seafood, seaweed;
- healthy drinks (fermented milk, herbal and green tea, rose hip broth, ginger drink, jelly, unsweetened compotes, fruit and vegetable juices, berry smoothies and fruit drinks, nectars, fillet-based chicken broth, non-carbonated unsalted mineral water).
The rest of the products are strictly forbidden in the diet. We reject fatty and smoked meat, pasta and baked goods, muesli, confectionery and sweets. Pickles, marinades, fatty sauces, mayonnaise, sauces, dressings, food additives (sugar, salt, starch and others) and preservation are also on the menu. From beverages, alcohol, coffee, packaged juices and beverages, sweet soda and energy drinks is strictly prohibited. In no case do we allow ourselves semi-finished products, snacks, fast food, snacks, fast food.
First and foremost, it is important to prepare a few days before the diet. Eat the healthy foods listed above, including whole grains and lean meats. The body needs to begin to cleanse itself and get used to low calorie foods in small amounts.
Day 1, 3, 6 - Drink
Nowadays we only consume permitted beverages and stocks in any quantity. Preference is given to fermented, low-fat dairy products, fresh carrots, pumpkins and citrus fruits, chicken broth, herbal cooks, and ordinary water. At the same time, it is recommended to bring the volume of normal water to 2 liters per day for the best results in losing weight.
We use vegetable, berry and fruit juices very carefully as some of them are high in calories (up to 120 kcal per standard glass). It is recommended to combine them 50: 50 with plain water to reduce both the calorie content of the drink itself and the percentage of sugar.
Food additives such as salt and sugar are also prohibited on drinking days. We choose mineral water exclusively unsalted and non-carbonated. The presence of salt on drinking days can cause fluid retention and tissue swelling, which negatively affects health, kidney, and weight indicators.
If the peristalsis improves on the drinking days, you should be prepared for possible diarrhea.
A lack of protein can cause unpleasant symptoms these days: dizziness, nausea, weakness, loss of productivity, insomnia, colic and stomach cramps. Therefore any physical and psychological stress is strictly forbidden.
Example for the water day:
- We have breakfast with green tea with lemon - 300 ml. Also put a glass of mineral water.
- Snack - fresh apple and carrot, a glass of mineral water.
- For lunch, eat 300 ml of chicken or veal broth with herbs and natural spices (minimal salt). We wash everything with tomato juice without salt, mineral water.
- Snack - berry jelly, mineral water.
- berry juice - 200 ml, a glass of mineral water is given with dinner.
- We drink a cup of bifidok or kefir before going to bed.
Day 2 - Vegetables
On this day we rely on vegetables and reduce the consumption of starchy vegetables (potatoes, beets, corn, carrots). The total calorie content of the diet ranges from 800-1000 kcal. Season salads and soups exclusively with olive oil, lemon juice and natural spices without salt and chilli.
On Vegetable Day, nutritionists advise paying attention to green vegetables, especially white cabbage, which helps burn lipid cells.
Example for a vegetable day:
- We have breakfast with a salad made from different types of cabbage with herbs and lemon juice. We rinse it off with green tea.
- Snack - 100 g puree boiled in water. We also garnish the dish with green peas and steamed beans.
- Lunch consists of a vegetarian soup made from asparagus, celery, pumpkin, potatoes and garlic. We rinse everything off with tomato juice without salt.
- Snack - a salad made from tomatoes, peppers, olives, basil and rocket.
- The dinner consists of steamed beans (150 g) and vinaigrette (150 g). We rinse everything off with fresh citrus fruits.
Day 4 - Fruit
We lie down on various fruits and berries, except those that are too sweet and high in calories. You should also watch a certain concentration of them, as excessive consumption of certain fruits can lead to a strong allergic reaction. In general, up to 2 kg of different berries and fruits can be eaten on a fruit day.
The healthiest fruits on diet day are citrus fruits, especially grapefruit and pineapple, which are natural fat burners.
The acidity in fruits and berries makes you very hungry all day. You need to have small snacks every 2 hours and drink enough water.
Example for a fruit day:
- Breakfast consists of apple and pear puree (250 g). We rinse it off with green tea.
- Snack - 2 juicy peaches, a glass of grapefruit juice.
- Lunch consists of a fruit salad with homemade unsweetened yogurt. We also eat 1 pomegranate.
- Snack - a couple of pineapple slices, 2 steamed pears. We wash it off with rose hip broth.
- The dinner consists of 1 grapefruit, 200 g of berries (ripe gooseberries, currants, blackberries). We rinse it off with tea.
Day 5 - Protein
A day with proteins assumes the long-awaited saturation of the starving organism with energy substances. It is difficult on this day, but it is necessary not to overeat, because after a hunger strike you can eat these very proteins much more than you should. The optimal solution would be to distribute the entire volume of protein for 5-6 small snacks, which is completely enough to satiate the body.
You should be careful with dairy products because lactose, in its composition, can accumulate fluid in the body and cause visual "weight".
Despite the replenishment of proteins in the body, exercise and exertion are strictly prohibited.
Example of a protein day:
- Breakfast consists of an omelette with 2 chicken eggs, boiled beans and a glass of lean cow's milk.
- Snack - a glass of fermented baking milk, 2 meringues.
- Lunch consists of steamed chicken breast and steamed lentils.
- Snack - cottage cheese with herbs.
- A piece of baked fish with Brussels sprouts and asparagus for dinner. We wash it off with a glass of bifidok.
Day 7 - Ending the diet
The last day is the consolidation of the result and the gradual transition to the usual diet. Rationally create your menu based on all the products specified in the favorite diet.
Avoid adding sugar, salt, fatty sauces and oils to your food today. Vegetables and fruits should mostly be fresh.
Example of a publication date:
- Eat an omelette with 2 chicken eggs for breakfast and wash it off with kefir.
- Snack - 2 peaches, grapefruit juice.
- Lunch consists of vegetable soup, boiled veal with vegetables.
- Snack - a serving of cottage cheese with berries, fresh carrots.
- Dinner includes steamed fish and vegetable salad with cabbage. We wash it off with bifidok.
If all the requirements are correctly met, the weight loss will be approximately 800 g per day.
How to get out of your favorite diet
In fact, the last day of your favorite diet is the beginning of the exit. In order for the lost weight not to return in the near future, you should stop the diet carefully and for a long time.
First of all, you should decide that no more than one new product should be added to your daily menu. That is, on the first day after leaving the diet, you can add congee for breakfast, and on the second day, seafood and hard cheese salad can be added to dinner.
You should closely monitor your diet for at least 2-3 weeks to limit the harmful foods listed above. All this time, the calorie content of food should be lower than before the start of the diet. For example, the protein content in a bowl should not be more than 1. 5 g per 1 kg of human weight within a month. The lipids on the menu should be minimal, and these are vegetable. But carbohydrates should be there, but slowly.
Along with the uptake of carbohydrates in the body, you should start exercising regularly again. Visits to saunas and baths, as well as massaging problem areas, are also helpful.
To consolidate the result, organize a fasting day every 1, 5 weeks, when you can get rid of the accumulated extra grams and cleanse the body of toxins and toxins.
Disadvantages and contraindications of the favorite diet
Such a rigid and restrictive diet simply cannot have any disadvantages. First of all, this is the need to take vitamin and mineral complexes due to the poverty of nutrition. The menu of the day is so poor, boring, restrictive and hard that the body cannot cope without outside support. Sooner or later, this menu also manifests itself in consequences such as dizziness, weakness, nausea, loss of strength, depression, nervousness, insomnia, upset stools, stomach problems, colic and cramps, loss of performance and concentration disorders, deterioration in the condition of hair, skin and nails. . . .
The fact of drastic weight loss is also uncomfortable. Yes, maybe some people get such an operative effect, but the consequences are quite sad - stretch marks, cellulite, the appearance of sagging and sagging areas on the skin. During a diet, muscle mass is quickly burned, the results of exercise training decrease, and chest volume decreases.
Well, the final chord among the shortcomings is the fact that unless you radically overhaul your menu and lifestyle in favor of vegetables, fruits, milk, and lean meats, weight returns very quickly and completely after dieting.
Diet contraindications are also serious:
- hypertension, rise in blood pressure, vascular and heart diseases;
- allergies to the main menu products;
- diabetes mellitus;
- older people, young people and children;
- breastfeeding, pregnancy;
- previous operations and injuries, rehabilitation;
- the presence of chronic, inflammatory, infectious and viral diseases;
- mental disorders, disorders of the nervous system;
- metabolic problems;
- weakened immunity;
- diseases and problems of the gastrointestinal tract, digestive disorders, impaired peristalsis, flatulence, diseases of the genitourinary and endocrine systems;
- Liver and kidney diseases.